Data protection information
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) DSGVO is Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG, Eschborner Landstraße 130-132, 60489 Frankfurt, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the enquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to a data controller in respect of personal data relating to you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- previously visited page
§ 4 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, which are only loaded if you have previously activated the function by giving your consent. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, i.e. the integration only takes place after your consent.
(2) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(3) The information collected is stored on servers of the providers, in the case of international providers also outside Europe. For these cases, the provider has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws in the international transfer of data. We have also agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with the providers, the purpose of which is to maintain an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
(4) You may revoke your consent at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until revocation. The easiest way to revoke your consent is via our Consent Manager or via the functions of the social media providers.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy. Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL of the respective data protection notices:
1355 Market Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94103
New Work SE
Am Strandkai 1
LinkedIn IRL Unlimited Company
Dublin 2, Ireland
Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd
5-7 Hanover Quay
Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd
5-7 Hanover Quay
§ 5 Our appearances in social networks
(1) We have various presences in so-called social media platforms. We operate the presences with the following providers: see table in § 4.
(2) We use the technical platform and services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our presences on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things, your IP address and other information that is stored on your terminal device in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us as the operator of the accounts with statistical information about the interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context is processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. According to their own statements, all of the aforementioned providers maintain an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that of the former EU-US Privacy Shield and we have concluded the standard data protection clauses with the companies (with the exception of Xing, as this provider is based within the EU). We are not aware of how the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. Data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as a non-registered and/or non-logged-in user. When you access a post or the account, the IP address assigned to your terminal device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your end device can be used to track how you have moved around the network. Buttons embedded in websites enable the platforms to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your respective profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you. If you wish to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies present on your device and restart your browser.
(4) As the provider of the information service, we also only process the data from your use of our service which you provide to us and which require interaction. For example, if you ask a question that we can only answer by email, we will store your information in accordance with the general principles of our data processing, which we describe in this privacy notice. The legal basis for processing your data on the social media platform is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(5) To exercise your data subject rights, you can contact both us or the provider of the social media platform. Insofar as one party is not responsible for responding or must receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. Please contact the operator of the social media platform directly for questions about the profiling, processing of your data when using the website. For questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, write to the contact details we have provided above.
(6) What information the social media platform receives and how it is used is described by the providers in their data protection statements (see link in the table above). There you will also find information on contact options as well as on the setting options for advertisements. Further information on social networks and how you can protect your data can also be found at www.youngdata.de.
§ 6 Career
If you apply for a job at WF, you will be redirected to the group website BamCareers.
From time to time it is necessary to adapt the content of this data protection notice. We therefore reserve the right to change it at any time. We will publish the amended version of the data protection notice in the same place as this data protection notice.