As of 25.05.2018
Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG (hereinafter referred to as "Wayss & Freytag" or "we") operates the website available under the domain "www.wf-ib.de" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data comprises all data which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not sign up as user, register or otherwise provide us with information, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser. The purpose of collecting this data is to enable you to visit the website and to ensure the efficiency of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- The respective amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes</il>
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case, us). A cookie typically includes the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated, unique number. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. The purpose of using them is to make our website more user-friendly and more effective. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can be identified even after another website has been visited.
- Transient cookies (session cookies) are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
You can configure your browser setting as you wish and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Information about the administration and deletion of cookies as well as a corresponding manual for the common browsers are also available at www.meine-cookies.org. We point out, however, that you may then not be able to use all features of this website.
The technical cookies serve to make browsing through our website more pleasant for you as user. For example, we save your chosen filter settings, so you do not need to set this filter again when leafing back and forth.
Tracking cookies help us to get to know your usage behaviour so that we can understand what interests you and what does not. This allows us to respond better to the needs of our users. Furthermore, we can for example also see which technical devices you use to visit our website, so that we can also draw conclusions about how we can make our offer more attractive to you.
(3) This stored information will be stored separately from any other data that may be provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked to your other data, if provided.
2. Collection of personal data for personalized use
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide further personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly. We collect, process and use only those personal data that are necessary for your use of the website and / or the fulfillment of a contract concluded with us or that you provide yourself. In particular, these are the following inventory data and usage data that may be transmitted via forms on our website:
- Name (consisting of form of address, title, first name, last name and gender)
- Fax number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Registration and login information of the user
- Bank account of the user
- VAT registration number
(2) We use inventory data and usage data to establish, formulate, modify or terminate a contractual relationship with you, if necessary, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to log in the user on the website, and to contact you, if you so wish or if required by law or as part of the contractual relationship.
Personal data is stored and processed within the European Union, with the exception of data collected by the third party providers mentioned below.
3. Deletion deadlines
Inventory data will be deleted two years after termination of the contract at the end of the calendar year, unless longer storage is required and permitted by law.
4. Anonymous statistical evaluation of usage data
We are entitled to create usage profiles using pseudonyms for purposes of advertising, market research or customization of the website, unless you object to this. In particular, we evaluate the usage data anonymously for statistical purposes in order to design the website as needed. You may object to this use of your personal information by notifying us.
5. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow us to analyse how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
(4) In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google using the browser plug-in available at the following link and download and install the plug-in:
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded.
6. Third party services
We use the applicant management system of Connexys GmbH, Regus Duesseldorf, Airport City, Peter-Mueller-Str. 3, 40468 Duesseldorf, Germany,
Phone: +49 211 424 715 680, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Subcontractors and recipients of personal data
(1) We use subcontractors in the processing of personal data and conclude a contract with these processors according to the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
As a subcontractor to host the website Netzbewegung GmbH, Pforzheimer Str. 134, 76275 Ettlingen, Email: email@example.com, phone: +49 7243 2159-0, is used.
(2) The recipients of your personal data, in addition to the companies already mentioned, are the following companies:
Royal Bam Group, Runnenburg 9, 3981 AZ Bunnik, The Netherlands, Phone +31 (0)30 659 89 88, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Protection of personal data
We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 GDPR for the protection of the user's personal data. All our employees involved in the processing of personal data are committed to data secrecy. The user’s personal data are encrypted when transmitted to the website via HTTPS.
9. Legal basis
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing.
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR serves as legal basis.
- In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
- Insofar as processing of personal data is required to meet a legal obligation to which our company is subject to, Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for purposes of analysis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
- After registering for our newsletter, we will save your Email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR serve as legal basis for processing.
Is the processing of personal data based on Article 6 I lit. f GDPR is our legitimate interest in conducting our business for the benefit of all of our employees and our shareholders.
10. No automated decision making / no profiling
We do not do automated decision making or profiling.
11. Rights of data subjects
The user and other data subjects have the following rights in relation to their personal data:
- Right to information about personal data (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to cancellation (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object to processing, if the data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. e or lit. f GDPR (Art. 21 GDPR); see also the following reference to the right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to revoke consent granted at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation, if the data processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Article 9 (2)lit. a GDPR
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).
12. Reference to the right of objection under Art. 21 GDPR
A. Right of objection on the grounds of a special situation
For reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. e (public safety) or f (data processing based on a balance of interests) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We shall no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for this that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
B. Right to object to direct marketing
If we process personally identifiable information about you for direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
C. Exercise the right of objection
The right of objection can be exercised informally, for example by mail to Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG, Data Protection Officer, Eschborner Landstraße 130-132, 60489 Frankfurt / Main or by Email to email@example.com.
13. Service Provider / Responsible Body / Contact Data / Objection / Revocation of Consent
Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and the person responsible in the sense of the GDPR, other data protection laws in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with data protection character is:
Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG
Eschborner Landstraße 130-132
Tel.: +49 69 7929-0
Fax: +49 69 7929-122
All requests for information, rectification and cancellation, objections or revocations of consent, the assertion of the right to restrict processing or the right to data portability and comments or questions of the user with regard to data protection must be sent to this address.
14. Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer is Dr. Wolfram Grauer. You can reach him under +49 69 74226-201 or our mailing address with the addition "the data protection officer".
15. Data protection supervisory authority and right of appeal
The Data Protection Supervisory Authority responsible for us, to which a complaint about a violation of the data protection law can be filed, is:
The Hessian Data Protection Officer
International Data Transfer
P.O. Box 3163
Phone: +49 611 1408 - 144
Fax: +49 611 1408 - 944
© Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau AG
Group company of Royal BAM Group, 2016
Last update: 24.05.18